Monday 20 June 2016

Aww....

Good Morning....Today is a new challenge over on Craft your Passion....and our sponser this week this week is The East Wind...

we have lots of piggies here in Suffolk...not so pink and clean looking as this one!.and when my granddaughter Mollie was little my daughter used to take her to see them...

Digi image coloured with Promakers and graph'it......I've used white linen card for the base and fawn card both from Papermill.....tonic die Deco Geometric and Trellis base....daisy and leaves die Marianne and some gold Tonic Nuvo drops....

Thank you for your Comments Joolsx

13 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so lovely Jools I adore that cute image and what a gorgeous card shape it looks ACE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jools, love the piggy image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute piggy and great die-cuts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools this is a stunning card I love the piggy he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools, cute piggy and lovely card shape.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jools. Love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card shape Jools - love it.
    Your DT Sister, Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww what a cute card and I love the unusual shape! Sorry late hop, our internet was knocked out by a storm so I couldn't get on :( Have a fab week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I love that pig!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab piggy, love that shaped card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo Cute Jools. I also love the die cat card..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card to add the little piggy to.Love all the matching flowers.Beyond cute!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute image and I love the trellis. Barbx

    ReplyDelete