Friday 15 August 2014

Happy Ending....

Hello to you all and to my new follower Erin....thank you for joining me....

Today's card is a very special one  Its for the lovely people in Spain who have been looking after Bobtail for me for the last 6 weeks...

The stamped image and sentiment are from Art Impressions coloured with
promakers....yellow card bazzill...papers My Minds Eye...
For people who do not know Bobtail was a tiny  kitten about 6 to 8 weeks old when I found him on the dump in the village in Spain...he had part of his ears and tail cut off..which was a cruel thing to do....but he is now 10mths old and doing well and he has his own passport as he will be coming to the uk in the next few weeks to live here with my other two Boys....my daughter thinks I'm turning into a mad Cat Lady!!!...which I think I am...lol.....

Thank you for your comments Joolsx


http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

  1. Jools he is adorable how can people be so cruel...your card made me smile its great

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jools, agree with Anne, how can people do this, so glad he will be looked after after that terrible start in life..
    beautiful card for your special people..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jools and a truly heart-warming story about Bobtail. I am so happy to hear that you rescued him and will be giving him a lovely new home. Being such a big cat lover this bought a tear to my eye!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor darling, fancy people are so cruel to animals makes me sick...you are a loving cat lady and a saviour....your card is gorgeous as well.xxx Have a great weekend.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, lovely cat :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is adorable, love your card and all the nice colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really like this card. The Art Impressions image and sentiment are just superb. And what a lovely photo of your furry friend.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jools, what a lovely card, so apt, and what a beautiful, heart-warming story. Bless you for your wonderful, kind heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card and I love the sentiment Jools...and suc ha sad story but with a very happy ending...you go girl and rescue them all..I would.
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies with our
    Cute’n’cuddly challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's so sad, I'm so glad that he's coming home to a loving home. Fab card too, just like the photo!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete